The IPS (Infection Prevention Society) are hosting their 7th annual IV Forum Conference – Between the Lines – on Thursday 16th November 2017 in London, UK.
There is now recognition of the risk of infection to patients to whom IV therapy is administered. As a result, this one day IV Forum Conference will focus on providing education and raising awareness of best practice based on the current evidence available.
Topics will include:
- Using a quality improvement tool to adapt and adopt Vessel Health & Preservation (VHP) for use in paediatrics
- Standards for Infusion Therapy – What do you need to know?
- Vascular Access Passport Update
- How safe is IV Therapy?
- Challenges and Opportunities to Achieve Antimicrobial Stewardship in a Community Setting
- Medical Adhesive Related Skin Injury (MARSI) in Vascular Access.
Download the full programme here.
Novarix will be exhibiting at the conference and delegates will have the opportunity to meet the team and discover how the IV-eye infrared vein finder may help them to improve peripheral vascular access for patients with difficult veins, in line with the RCN Standards for Infusion Therapy.
This IV Forum Conference will appeal to Infection Control and Prevention Practitioners, Vascular Access Practitioners, Anaesthetists, Intensive Care/Critical Care Specialists, Microbiology, Doctors and IV Therapy Specialists.
Rooms on Regents Park
27 Sussex Place